Mar 22, 2014

awake.

 photo TheAwakening_zps2206e3c9.jpg
Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
ephesians 5:14
 photo DSC_0012copy_zps80079140.jpg
 photo DSC_0008_zpsc56a815a.jpg photo DSC_0016_zpsc6c4586e.jpg
 photo DSC_0005copy_zps3272d3bf.jpg
 photo DSC_0011_zps851628e5.jpg
 photo DSC_0032_zps40d0cffd.jpg
Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn. 
:: Lewis Gizzard :: 
and i've learned that it's okay that we all love a little differently
we all awake some type of wonderful enchantment in each other
like the march breezes bring sprays of luscious lilacs to bloom
in the most overlooked corners of the town
but if you breathe deeply enough
you might catch a sigh of summer.

'ello, spring. good to see ya. 
xx

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, these photos make me think of spring and warm sunshine.❤ The winter has been long, I'm so thankful spring is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, darling. this is beautiful. my goodness. SO SO SO gorgeous. it really is spring now; i'm not sure how i feel about that. but this makes me extremely happy. way to use those VSCO presets. ;) love you bunches, m'dear. let's Skype again soon, hmm? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these pictures are so pretty. make me want to go out and have a picnic in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are STUNNING photos! thank you for sharing!

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE 'BLOOM'.
    Ahem. Sorry, had to get excited there a moment. ;)
    Lovely photographs, Grace! Lavender and sunlight; I can't think of anything prettier. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh my word, those photos are just *gorgeous*. I wish it was spring here, urg. Gotta love cold new england

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, this is unimaginably beautiful. I want to hire you to take photos of my flowers - like a flower portrait photographer, you know? And your words? Oh my oh my too much beauty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this makes me extremely impatient for our lilacs to start blooming. honey, these are all absolutely dreamy.
    four, five, six, and the last one are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of your blooms right now. These photos are perfectly lovely, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, gosh. I can't wait for lilacs around here to start blooming! absolutely beautiful pictures, dear. like usual. i love you so much. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos, super pretty I can just smell the lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although it's spring here, there's no sign of any blossoms yet :( these photos are so pretty! I love spring so much!

    ReplyDelete